Name of Post:- Constable
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Total no. of Posts:- 791 Posts
- For CT/ DVR:– Between 21 to 27 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 1st January 2015. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/01/1988 and not later than 01/01/1994).
- For All other Posts:- Between 18 to 23 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 1st January 2015. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/01/1992 and not later than 01/01/1997).
Qualification:- Matric or equivalent from a board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- FOR CT / Driver:- Should possess “Transport Vehicle” driving license and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment
- FOR CT / Driver:- Should possess 02 year ITI Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle issued by National Council for Vocational Training approved by DGET, Ministry of Labour, GOI Or Diploma in Automobile issued by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development, which is an apex body.
- For Tradesman:- Must be proficient in respective trades.
- Experience (CT/ Fitter):- Must have one year experience. Wards of CRPF personnel who have undergone training in ITIs run by CRPF are exempted from one year practical experience. Their technical knowledge and aptitude for the job will be considered for their enrolment in CRPF.
Application Fee:- Application fee worth Rs 50/- (Rupees fifty) only is required to be paid by means of crossed IPO/Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of the Deputy Inspector General of Police of concerned application receiving centre by the male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories. Candidates belongs SC & ST category, all female candidates and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Eligible and desirous candidates should send their applications forms duly completed in all respects and after affixing latest passport size photographs be sent to the authorities, on or before 1700 hrs on 20/12/2014.
NOTE: Please check the advertisement details to know more about Application receiving centers
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.