Name of Post:- Scientist, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist.
Eligibility:- BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech
Job Location:- Dehradun
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
Last Date:- 5th May 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 20 Posts
- Principal Scientist/ Senior Principal Scientist: – 04 Posts
- Scientist/ Senior Scientist: – 16 Posts
Scientist:- 32 Years
Senior Scientist:- 37 Years
Senior Principal Scientist:- 50 Years
Principal Scientist:- 45 years
Qualification:- ME, M Tech or BE, B Tech with advanced Diploma from ASCIR with distinction OR PhD (Sc./ Engg). Submitted.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government orders in force only in those cases where the post are reserved for respective categories, on production of relevant certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority at the time of interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/ drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum” payable at Dehradun. The last date for submitting online application and making of Demand Draft is 28.04.2014. The following details must be filled up on back side of Demand Draft (i) Candidate’s Name, (ii) Candidate’s Category, (iii) Post Code Applied For. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
How to apply:- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website www.iip.res.in.
Print Out of Online Application duly accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________)” by registered /speed post to the address:- Controller of Administration ,CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Mohkampur ,Haridwar Road,Dehradun-248005.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- These posts carry usual allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance (TA) etc. as admissible to the central government employees and as made applicable to CSIR. Council employees are also eligible for accommodation of their entitled type as per CSIR allotment rules depending on availability in which case HRA will not be admissible.
- Scientists in Pay Band-3 and Pay Band-4 are eligible for 2 additional increments (without DA) and Professional update allowance of Rs.10000/- and Rs. 20,000/- per annum respectively.
- In addition to the emoluments indicated against each category of posts, benefits such as applicability of New Pension Scheme 2004, reimbursements of Medical Expenses, Leave Travel Concession, Conveyance advance and House Building Advance are available as per CSIR rules.
- Scientists in CSIR are also permitted to undertake consultancy and sponsored R&D project activity. These activities give them scope to earn consultancy fee and royalty as per CSIR guidelines governing these activities. Opportunities also arise for foreign deputations for training/presentation of papers/specific assignments etc.
- CSIR provides excellent opportunities to deserving candidates for career advancement under Assessment Promotion scheme for Scientists.
- Deserving candidates may be considered for advance increment as per CSIR Rules.