Name of Post:-Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant
Last Date:-26th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
Junior Research Fellow:-02 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have M.Sc. in Botany / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Marine Biology / Marine Sciences + NET qualified.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 16000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Junior Research Fellow should be 28 years.
Project Assistant:-03 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have B.Sc. on Botany / Marine Biotechnology / Biochemistry with 55% marks.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 8000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Junior Research Fellow should be 25 years.
Selection Procedure:- The Selection for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant will be on the basis of Walk-in-Interview
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the specified categories to the extent as per CSIR rules.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for a walk-in-Interview with original and 2 passport size photographs and certified copies of all certificates on 26th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- All the candidates attending walk-in-Interview should one set of duly certifies copies of all certificates along with original and 2 passport size photographs along with them.
- The walk-in-Interview will be held on 26th June 2015 at 9.30 a.m. in CSIR-Central Salt and marine Chemicals Research Institute, Gujarat.
- The selected candidates will be allowed for Ph.D. registration as per the rules.
- The post are purely temporary for duration of sponsored project only.