1. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and French Space Agency(CNES) has signed a partnership agreement in satellite launch technology.
2. Amitabh Bachchan has been honored by the US Embassy to acknowledge his immense contribution to the India-US ties on tuberculosis(TB).
3. Export-import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has launched a portal “EXIM Mitra” primarily for providing information on financial products available to facilitate exports.
4. PM Narendra Modi inaugurated India’s first international exchange-India INX at the International Financial Service Center(IFSC) of GIFT city.
5. China’s Space Research agency has sent three satellites into space through its indigenous rocket Kuaizhou-1A(KZ-1A) under its first commercial mission.
6. Singer and Music director Gangai Amaran has been selected for Kerala’s prestigious Harivarasanam award-2017, in recognition of his contribution to religious harmony and national integration.
7. Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has released the 2017 calendar of the examination. Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2017 will be held on 01August, 2017
8.The JEE Mains exam will be held on 02 April, 2017.