Dredging Corporation of India Limited, Visakhapatnam invites application for the posting of NCVT / Trainee Seaman (GP Rating) on Contract basis. Apply before 17th July 2015.
Name of Post:- NCVT / Trainee Seaman
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 12 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of NCVT / Trainee Seaman (GP rating) should be 25 years as on 17th July 2015. The age relaxation for the OBC / SC / ST will be given as per government of India guidelines.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the post of NCVT / Trainee Seaman (GP rating) should have minimum 10th class pass from the recognized education board and Pre-Sea GP rating course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G shipping with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Selection Procedure:- Selection for the candidates applying for the post of NCVT / Trainee Seaman (GP rating) will be on the basis of Interview
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of NCVT / Trainee Seaman (GP rating) may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of all relevant certificates / testimonials in support of their eligibility of their eligibility send by Post / Courier to Dy. Manager (HR) (FS II), Dredging Corporation of India Limited, “ Dredge House”, Post Area, Visakhapatnam – 530 001 on or before 17th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The selection is based on performance in the interview at DCI Head Office.
- DCi takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- Should possess requite valid Indian CDC / Passport / INDOS and basic STCW’95 certificate.
- The reservation for SC / ST / OBC will as per the government of India guidelines.
- Management reserve the right to enhance / decrease the criteria for selection as per the requirement.
- Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment at any stage without further notice.
- Differently abled candidates need not apply.