Name of post:- Deputy Director, Assistant Director
Eligibility:- PG degree, PG Diploma, degree, master degree, MBA, CA, ICWA, degree in law, diploma, +2 class, Graduation
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 14th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 675 Posts
Deputy Director:- 08 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not exceed than 40 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have post – graduation degree or post – graduation diploma in journalism / mass communication / public relation / advertisement or equivalent from a recognized university or institute OR degree or Master degree.
Assistant Director:- 27 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not exceed than 30 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor degree or master degree or post – graduation or master of business administration or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through Challan. All female categories candidates / schedule caste categories candidates/ schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from paying application fee as per extent government orders.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Delhi development Authority (DDA) http://www.dda.org from 21st May 2016 to 14th June 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.