Name of Post:- Field Investigator
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 4th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Field Investigator:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Field Investigator should not less than 18 years and should not more than 30 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Field Investigator should have +2 class pass and the one year experience in field work relating to health / training related to health investigation.
Pay Scale:- The salary of the candidate applying for the position of Field Investigator as per ICMR rules.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of Field Investigator should have one year experience in field work relating to health / training related to health investigation.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the positon of Field Investigator having +2 class pass with Science and 2 year Lab work experience in government organization.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Field Investigator may submit their Curriculum Vitae in the Room No:- 211, Department of Laboratory Medicine, JPNATC, AIIMS, New Delhi – 29 on or before 4th August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- The name of the position is Field Investigator.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification / degree shall be from a reputed institution / university.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- No TA / DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Interested candidates are to submit their CV by 1.00 p.m.
- Short listed candidates will probably be invited for interview.
- Date of the interview will be notified by email.