Delhi AIIMS recruitment 2016-17 notification 23 Stenographer posts :- All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position 23 Stenographer vacancies. Apply before 15th December 2016.
Name of post:- Stenographer
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th December 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 23 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class standard examination board or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with Dictation of 10 MTS @ 80 words per minute and Transcription:- 50 MTS (English) / 65 MTS (Hindi).
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of attested certificates send to the All India institute of medical science (AIIMS), Ansari nagar, New Delhi:- 29 on or before December 2016.th
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th December 2016.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
- AIIMS reserves the right to make amendment to the number of posts advertisement based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.