Name of Post:- Staff Nurse, Junior Clerk, Nursing Orderly
Eligibility:- 10th Pass
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 24th December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Staff Nurse:- 20 posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 25 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 39530/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Matriculation or its equivalent qualification. “A” grade certificate in nursing from a recognized Institution with midwifery certificate registered with nursing council. Should be able to speak/understand Hindi. Experienced will be preferred.
Nursing Orderly:- 15 posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 25 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 19290/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 10th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. First Aid valid certificate issued by a recognized institute/department. One year experience of work in a recognized Hospital/Nursing home.
Age Relaxation:- Age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for handicapped candidates as per rules, wherever applicable. Physically handicapped candidates shall attach proof of physically disability.
How to apply:- Application complete in all respects, as per prescribed format given here-in-after and addressed to Chief Executive Officer, Delhi Cantonment Board, should reach at the office of the Cantonment Board, Sadar Bazar, Delhi Cantt.-110010, by registered/speed post along with two self-addressed envelopes latest by 24/12/2014 upto 1730 hrs. Applicant must attach two latest passport size photographs indicated his/her name on back side. The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed in bold letters with the post applied for and reservation category viz. SC/ST/OBC/UR as applicable as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ & CATEGORY __________.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Separate application is to be sent for each post.
- The candidate must be citizen of India.
- Qualification acquired by the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed qualifications and the candidates should not seek claim equivalent of their qualification with that of prescribed qualification.
- No request for change of any entries or part originally indicated in the application form shall be entertained.
- The candidates shall be held responsible for correctness of all information given by him/her and in case of any information/documents found to be incorrect at a later stage; action shall be taken against the candidates including dismissal from engagement.
- Attested true copies of proof of age/date of birth, academic, professional qualification, caste certificate and experience etc. relating to the post advertised be attached with the applications and no documents found unattested will be entertained.
- No representation on any ground for non-appearance for the test/interview etc. by the candidates will be entertained and his/her candidature will not be liable to be considered in such eventuality.
- No correspondence in regard to appointment will be entertained.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for attending tests/interview as the case may be.
- Candidates should note that the Cantonment Board, Delhi, will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their applications or any delay in its receipt or any account whatsoever.
- The Cantonment Board/Chief Executive Officer reserves the right to cancel the engagement process in full or part without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Decision of the appointing authority would be final, with regard to all matters connected with the engagement.
- Number of posts may increase or decrease.
- Categories of disabled person suitable for the job can also apply.
- The cutoff date for determining the age is the last date for receipt of applications.
- The candidates are advised to visit website www.cbdelhi.in for further instructions/directions/amendments/errata etc. from time to time.