Delhi Development Authority recruitment 2016 Director 675 posts :- Delhi development Authority (DDA) invites application for the position of 675 Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Assistant Accounts Officer, Legal Assistant, Assistant section officer, sectional officer, junior engineer, junior translator, stenographer and Patwari vacancies. Apply online before 14th June 2016.
Name of post:- Deputy Director, Assistant Director
Eligibility:- PG degree, PG Diploma, degree, master degree, MBA, CA, ICWA, degree in law, diploma, +2 class, Graduation
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 14th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 675 Posts
Deputy Director:- 08 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not exceed than 40 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have post – graduation degree or post – graduation diploma in journalism / mass communication / public relation / advertisement or equivalent from a recognized university or institute OR degree or Master degree.
Assistant Director:- 27 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not exceed than 30 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor degree or master degree or post – graduation or master of business administration or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through Challan. All female categories candidates / schedule caste categories candidates/ schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from paying application fee as per extent government orders.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Delhi development Authority (DDA) http://www.dda.org from 21st May 2016 to 14th June 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.