Name of Post:- Senior Resident
Eligibility:- MBBS, PG Degree, PG Diploma, DNB
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 112 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Senior Resident should be 40 years as on 3rd July 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have MBBS with one year of internship from recognized university / institute and post-graduation degree / post-graduation diploma / DNB in respective discipline from MCI recognized University / Institute.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through Demand draft in favor of M.S, GTB Hospital and payable at Delhi. The application fees is exempted for SC / ST / PH candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificate relating to age, qualification and category with one recent passport size photograph and the requisite application fee send to the R&I branch, 3rd floor, Room No. 307, Admin block, GTBH, Delhi on or before 3rd July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Inter Hospital / Inter-Institutional transfer shall not be permitted.
- The candidate who are already in government service should submit NOC.
- The candidate who are working on Adhoc basis in GTBH shall have to apply a fresh.
- The service will be generated by the Residency Scheme.
- No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the Interview.
- In case of number of applications is very high, the interview may be continued on the next working days.