Delhi High court recruitment law clerk research assistant posts :- Delhi High court invites application for the position of 08 law clerk – cum Research assistant vacancies in the Delhi High court legal services committee. Apply before 7th April 2016.
Name of post:- law clerk – cum Research assistant
Eligibility:- Law Graduate
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 8 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 7th April 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor degree in law (including integrated degree course in Law) from any national law school / college / university /institution established in law in India and recognized by the council of India for enrolment as Advocate
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Delhi High court www.delhihighcourt.nic.in on or before 7th April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Law Clerk – cum – Research Assistant should be 27 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 7th April 2016.
- It is made clear that the engagement in law – clerk – cum – researcher is a full time job through purely contractual in nature.
- The law clerk – cum Research assistant shall not be able to join any other profession / service / engagement etc. during the consistence of his employment with DSLSA.
- Is shall not confer any right on selected applicants to claim regular appointment / continuance in service in the Delhi state legal service authority.
- The authority reserves it the right to discontinue the service of any law researcher at any point of time without assigning any reason.