The vision of of the organization is to emerge as an institute of regional and global excellence in the field of dental education, patient care and research. The mission of the organization is to maintain leadership role in consistently providing accessible, affordable and comprehensive oral health care services to all with focus on underprivileged.
10 Junior Residents in MAIDS – 09th June 2017
MAIDS recruitment 2017 – Junior Residents
Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences released new notification on their official website maids.ac.in for the recruitment of 10 (ten) vacancies for Junior Residents. Job seekers should register till 09th June 2017.
Govt Department:- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences
Job Name:- Junior Residents
Posting:- New Delhi
Official website: maids.ac.in
MAIDS jobs 2017
Junior Residents: 10 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Applicants who wanted to participate for MAIDS Junior Residents job should have Passed BDS from a recognized University. Applicants under UR (unreserved) category having an aggregate of 55% and above BDS course are eligible to apply. Applicants having Post Graduate qualification are not eligible.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 56600 – 177500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 40 years as on 09/06/2017
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test, Screening Test and Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wants to participate for Junior Residents vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favor of Director-Principal, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, Payable at New Delhi.
- General/OBC: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for MAIDS recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may send the prescribed application form, along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of age, caste, experience & two passport size photographs, Demand Draft to The Director-Principal, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 09/06/2017Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
Delhi MAIDS recruitment 2015 Senior Resident 8 Posts : Maulana Azad Institute of Dental science (MAIDS) invites application for the position of 08 Senior Resident (Dental). Register before 31st December 2015.
Name of Post:- Senior Resident (Dental)
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Total no. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- 40 years.
Qualification:- Aspirants applying for the position of senior resident (Dental) should have passed MDS in the concerned specialty from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application Fee:- Aspirants applying for the position of resident (Dental) are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for general / other backward class (OBC) and Rs 500/- for Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Person with disabilities (PWD) through demand draft in the favor of Direct Principal, Maulana Azad institute of Dental science, New Delhi payable at Delhi.
How to apply:- Applicants applying for the position of resident (Dental) may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant certificates send to the Room No 116, 1st Floor, Maulana Azad institute of Dental science, B.S Zafar Marg, New Delhi:- 110002 on or before 31st December 2015.
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st December 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Delhi.
- The grade pay of the candidate will Rs 6600/-.
- The number of vacancies are 08.
- The name of the position is Senior Resident (Dental).