Name of post:- assistant editor, Librarian
Eligibility:- Master degree, degree, matric,
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication
Total No. of Posts:- 13 Posts
Senior Stenographer:- 02 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have matriculation with shorthand speed of 100 wpm in English and Hindi and transcription of 40 minutes (English) / 55 minutes (Hindi).
- Pay Scale;- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Pere Month
Marketing executive:- 01 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have degree from a recognized university.
- Pay Scale;- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Pere Month
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- through demand draft in the favor of Director, National book trust, Indi payable at New Delhi. No fee is required to pay for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the Deputy Director (Establishment), National book trust, Nehru Bhawan – 5, Institutional area, phase – II, vasant Kunj, New Delhi:- 110070 on or before 30 days from the date of publication.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.