Name of Post:- Project Associate
Eligibility:- Bache / Master in Arts, Graduate, Diploma, Post Graduate, B.Tech., M.Tech., MCA
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 2nd August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Project Associate should be below 30 years. Relaxation of age as per government rules for SC / ST / OBC / EXSM / PH etc.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Project Associate should have Bachelor / Masters in Fine arts or any Graduate with diploma / certificate in graphic development with 55% or equivalent grade OR Post Graduate / B.Tech./ M.Tech. in computer science / IT / MCA with 55% or equivalent grade.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Project Associate will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held on 6th August 2015 (Skill test will start at 10.00 a.m.) at office of the head, DESM, 1st Floor, Janaki Ammal blosk, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi:- 110016.
Desirable:- Web designing / CSS / CMS OR Basic scripting / MYSQL / Knowledge of SCORM.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to Female communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Project Associate may attend interview along with bio-data, attested passport size photograph and testimonials on 2nd August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- It is responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility condition in terms of education qualification and experience tec.
- Candidates should bring their original certificates and relevant experience certificate, if any, to produce at the time of interview.
- The candidates already in jobs bring “No Objection certificate” from their present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The contract engagement will not confer any claim for regular employment in NCERT.
- On Selection, candidates will be required to maintain decorum.