Delhi NIELIT recruitment 2015 notification Director 3 Posts : National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites application for the position of 03 Director. Apply before 30th October 2015.
Name of Post:- Director
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech, B.Sc., M.Tech, ME, Ph.D.
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Director should be 45 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Director should have
BE / B.Tech / B.Sc. engineering in the area of information engineering / electronics engineering / communication Technology engineering / electrical engineering / Mechanical engineering / Production engineering / Industrial design engineering with 20 year experience OR
ME / M.Tech in the area of Information engineering / electronics engineering / communication technology engineering / electrical engineering / Mechanical engineering / Production engineering / industrial design engineering or equivalent with 15 year experience OR
Ph.D. in engineering / science with 10 year experience.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates of education qualification certificates / proof of age certificates / caste certificates / community certificates / experience certificates and send to Additional Director (P&A), National institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6th CGO complex, Lodhi road, New Delhi:- 110003 on or before 30th October 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application form is 30th October 2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The age and experience will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- NIELIT reserves the right to revise / reschedule / cancel / suspend / postpone recruitment process.
- Canvassing in any form and bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a dis-qualification.
- The decision of the Managing director in all matters will be final.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post separately.
- Only short-lasted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.