Name of Post:- section officer, library attendant
Eligibility:- Graduation, Post – graduation, diploma, 10th class
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 28th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 25 Posts
Section officer:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have graduation with minimum 50% marks or post – graduation with minimum 50% marks and diploma / certificate of minimum 6 month duration in computer application / office management / secretarial practice / financial management / accounts or equivalent discipline with 6 year of administrative experience.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 35 years.
Library attendant:- 08 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have passed 10th class examination or equivalent examination from any state education board or government recognized institution. Certificate in library science / library and information science from a recognized university / institute. Computer as a subject at secondary level or basic course in computer from any institution.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 27 years.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- for general category candidates / Other backward class category candidates and Rs 100/- for schedule caste category candidates / schedule tribe category candidates through online. No fee for PWD category candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply online through http://www.aryabhattacollege.ac.in or www.du.ac.in from 7th November 2015 to 28th November 2015. PWD candidates may apply offline in prescribed application form along with relevant certificates send to the Principal, Arya Bhatta college, Benito Juarez road (Anand Niketan), New Delhi:- 110021 on or before 28th on or before 28th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.