Dena Bank recruitment 2017 Apply online for 300 Probationary Officer at denabank.com
Dena Bank released new notification on their official website denabank.com for the recruitment of 300 (three hundred) vacancies for Probationary Officer. Job seekers should apply from 18th April 2017 and before 09th May 2017.
Bank Name:- Dena Bank
Job Name:- Probationary Officer
Posting:- All India
Official Web portal: denabank.com
dena bank recruitment 2017 apply online
Probationary Officer: 300 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Dena Bank Probationary Officer job should have Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- 20 to 29 years as on 01/04/2017
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Online Exam (Objective + Descriptive) followed by Group Discussions and Personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Probationary Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through Debit or Credit Card only.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 400/- (Rupee for hundred only)
How to apply for Dena Bank vacancies 2017:- Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the website www.denabank.com from 18.04.2017 to 09.05.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 18.04.2017
Closing Date: 09.05.2017
Date of Payment Fee: 18.04.2017 to 09.05.2017
Exam (Tentative) Date: 11.06.2017
Like ingovtjob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Dena Bank recruitment 2017 advertisement 16 Manager
Dena Bank released new notification on their official website denabank.com for the recruitment of 16 (sixteen) vacancies for Manager (Security). Job seekers should register till 29th April 2017.
Job Location:- All India
Official website: denabank.com
Dena bank careers 2017
Manager (Security): 16 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Dena Bank Manager job should have Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university and an officer with minimum 5 years commissioned service in Army / Navy / Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of Asstt. S.P. / Dy. S.P. with 5 years of service in that rank or an Officer of identical rank in Para Military forces with minimum 5 years of service in that rank.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 years as on 01/04/2017
Selection Process:- Dena Bank will be conduct the Interview for Manager vacancy.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through Challan.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
How to register for Dena Bank recruitment 2017:- Eligible applicants may fill the prescribed application form along with Original Fee pay Challan / NEFT receipt and self-attested copies of relevant certificates send to the General Manager (HRM), Dena Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Plot No. C-10, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051 on or before 29/04/2017.
Dena Bank released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of 01 Assistant General Manager vacancies on contractual basis. Job seekers should register before 10th March 2017.
Job Name:- Assistant General Manager
Recruitment Process:- Personal Interview
Dena bank job vacancy 2017
Assistant General Manager:- 01 vacancy
Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for should have Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Computer Application (MCA) with Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) certification or CISSP Certification from (ISC) or CISM Certification or ISACA.
Salary Structure:- Rs 59170 – 66170/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Maximum 45 year as on 01/02/2017.
Fee charges:- Aspirants should pay the below amount thorough challan.
- General: Rs. 400/- (Rupee Four hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PWD: Rs 50/- (Rupee Fifty only)
How to register for Dena Bank hiring 2017:- Applicants may fill the prescribed application form along with photocopies of all relevant documents send to the General Manager (HRM), Dena Corporate Centre, 3rd floor, plot no C-10, G-block, BandraKurla complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai on or before 17/03/ 2017.
- While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- The selected applicants will be required to submit a medical fitness report.
- The offer letter will contain detail of contract / effective date / remuneration / duration and clause on renewal of contract.
- Applicant should be in Fluent in spoken and written local language.