DFCCIL recruitment 2016-17 notification Finance Officer posts :- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) invites applications for recruitment through online mode to the position of 07 junior finance officer vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 3rd September 2016.
Name of post:- junior finance officer
Eligibility:- CA, ICWA
Job Location:- Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs.25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 07 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1sr September 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have CA / ICWA. Preference will be given to applicant who have MBA in finance.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of will be on the basis of walk in interview that will be held at following address:-
Maharashtra;- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) CPM office, 7th floor, Central railway, new Admin building, D.N road, Mumbai:- 400001 on 3rd September 2016.
Uttar Pradesh;- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) CPM office, old GM building, near Balmiki Chouraha, Allahabad:- 211001 on 3rd September 2016.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with prescribed applicant form enclosing there- in self – attested photocopies of the requisite documents at the time of interview that will be held at following locations:-
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 3rd September 2016.
- The technical institute awarding degree / diploma / certificate must be recognized wither by Central / state government or AICTE or technical boards / universities established by Central / state government.
- Experience wherever required is post – qualification.
- The applicant should possess the minimum qualification as on the closing date of application.
- Applicants must specially indicate the percentage of marks obtained in the relevant column of the application.