Name of Post:- Junior Purchase Assistant, Junior Storekeeper
Total no. of Posts:- 60 Posts
Eligibility:- Diploma, Graduate
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Last Date:- 21 April 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 21 to 27 years.
Qualification:- Graduate from any recognized university. Diploma in Material Management will be preferred.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on the basis of initial screening and then qualifying in following competitive examination and interview. After scrutiny of applications, eligible candidates will be issued with admit card to appear in the Competitive Written Examination. Centers for the written examination will be notified later on this web site. Those who qualify in the Written Examination will have to appear for an oral interview in Mumbai before a Selection Committee
- Relaxation in upper age limit up to a maximum of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for PH candidates: UR- 10 years, SC/ST- 15 years and OBC – 13 years
- Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 riots.
- For departmental candidates with 3 years continuous service in the same line or allied cadre, upper age limit will be 40 years for general candidates, 43 years for OBC candidates, 45 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Age relaxation to ex-servicemen will be as per Government Orders.
How to apply:- candidates are required to apply online through www.rect.dpsdae.gov.in no other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.