District Magistrate office Recruitment 2015 Coordinator Job : Office of the district Magistrate, Nadia invites application for the post of 02 District Co-coordinator (hospital / IT). Application in prescribed format are invited from Indian citizen as defined in Part-II of the constitution of India for recruitment to posts of District coordinator – Hospital–and District coordinator – IT under Rastriya Sasthya Bima Yojona in Nadia District. Willing candidates shall be required to apply online in the website http://nadia.gov.in on and from 8th June 2015 to 29th June 2015 (Monday) up to 5 P.m. The relevant particulars like names of the posts, qualification, age limit, scale of pay and anticipated vacancy position under each category of posts are stated in the following paragraphs. A candidate must go through the instruction thoroughly and carefully before submitting online application. Any omission / suppression of information shall lead to rejection of application or candidature at any stage of the process without further intimation. The conditions so prescribed shall not be relaxed. Selection will be made through as open competitive examination to be conducted by the selection committee for district Headquarter, Nadis.
Name of Post:-District Coordinator (Hospital / IT)
Eligibility:-Post Graduate, Diploma
Job Location:-West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16860/- Per Month
Last Date:-29th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 40 years as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:-Candidate should have Post Graduation with Diploma in Hospital Management / PGDHM OR Post Graduate with at least one year certificate course in computer or Graduate with Post graduate diploma in computer Application.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Desirable:-Diploma (or certificate course) in computer application OR diploma or Post graduate diploma in business management or Administration.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.nadia.gov/in on or before 29th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Defective / incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidate must abide by the instruction as may be given by the supervisor / invigilator of the examination Centre.
- Submission of more than application for a single post is strictly forbidden.
- Use of mobile phones, calculators and any kind of electron, gadgets inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in the written Test including computer test and the personal interview.