17 Technical assistant in District Rural Development Agency:- 15th April 2017
District Rural Development Agency released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of 17 Technical assistant vacancies on contractual basis. Job seekers should online before 15th April 2017.
Govt Department:- District Rural Development Agency
Job Location:- Telangana
Last Date:- 15th April 2017
District Rural Development Agency Jobs 2017 News
Technical assistant:- 15 vacancies
Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Technical assistant should have diploma in civil engineering / agriculture / horticulture from a recognized institute.
Salary Structure:- Rs 12576/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 44 years as on 31st March2017.
Selection Process:- Selection will be on the basis of merit list
How to apply for District Rural Development vacancies 2017:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://www.nalgonda.nic.in from 31st March 2017 to 15th April 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting From: 31/03/2017
Closing Date: 15/04/2017
District Rural Development recruitment 2016 Accounts 89 posts :- District Rural Development Department (DRDA), Government of Jharkhand invites application for the position of 89 junior engineer and accounts-cum-computer operator vacancies. Apply online before 6th June 2016.
Name of post:- junior engineer and accounts-cum-computer operator
Eligibility:- Diploma, B.Com., B.Sc., BA
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Last Date:- 6th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 89 Posts
Junior Engineer:- 20 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 17000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have diploma in civil engineering or equivalent from a recognized university / institute with 60% marks for schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates.
Accounts – cum – clerk computer operator:- 69 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 10000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Com. / B.Sc. in mathematics / BA in math / statistics or equivalent degree with experience.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates and Rs 300/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) through bank draft drawn in the favor of Deputy commissioner, Dumka.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents and bank draft send to the office of the rural development department, Jharkhand on or before 6th June 2016.
Last date for the submission of online application is 6th June 2016.