20 Apprentice DOP:- 21 days from the date of publication
Government of India press released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of 20 apprentices training under apprentice Act. Job seekers should register before 21 days from the date of publication.
Government Organization:- Government of India press
Post info:- Apprentice
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Last Date:- 21 days from the date of publication
DOP Jobs 2017
Apprentice:- 20 vacancies
Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Apprentice should have passed VIII class from recognized school or SSC or equivalent 10th class under 10+2 system with physics and chemistry or ITI passed in COPA or passed diploma in printing technology.
Salary Structure:- Rs 5590/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 14 to 19 years as on 15th May 2016.
How to apply for recruitment DOP 2017:- Applicants may send the prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates to the manager, government of India Press, Nashik.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 21 days from the date of publication
Like ingovtjob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
New Delhi DOP recruitment 2016-17 notification Apprentice 22 posts :- Government of India press, invites application for the position of 22 apprentices training under apprentice Act. Register before 21 days from the date of Publication.
Name of post:- Apprentice
Eligibility:- 8th class, SSC, 10th class, +2 class
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- As Per Notification
Last Date:- 21 days from the date of Publication.
Total No. of Posts:- 22 Posts
Age Limit:- The age should not be less than 14 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 7th May 2016.
Qualification:- Aspirants should have passed 8th class examination standard or SSC or equivalent 10th class under +2 system of education or its equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- The selection will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Applicants may send the prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates to the manager, government of India Press, Minto Road New Delhi:- 110002.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 21 days from the date of Publication.
- The applications should be trade in plain paper neatly typed in English or Hindi.
- The decision of manager, government of India press, Faridabad in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of the application will be final.
- The office will not be able to delivery your loss of call letter in postal transit for receipt of the same in time.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for any position will be on the basis of personal interview..