Updated on October 14th, 2016
DRDO recruitment 2016 2017 Latest Scientist 18 posts :- Defence Research and development organization (DRDO) invites application for the position of 18 Scientist B at Armed forces medical college (AFMC) / service selection board (Army). Apply online before 29th September 2016.
Name of post:- Scientist B
Eligibility:- Master degree
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:-18 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 29th September 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have master degree in chemistry / medical bio-chemistry / bio – physics / radiotherapy / physics / Pharmacy / Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application Rs 100/- payable online only. However, there is no application fee for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates and women categories candidates.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Defence Research and development organization (DRDO) http://rac.gov.in from 9th September 2016 to 29th September 2016.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 9th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 29th September 2016.
- Those applications which are not locked by the applicant in accordance with the instructions will be summarily rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The applicants should ensure their eligibility themselves in respect of age / essential qualification etc.
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility conditions / desiring of applying for more than one item must apply separately for each them.