ESIC Karnataka recruitment senior resident posts 2015 notification : WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF 18 SENIOR RESIDENTS ON CONTRACT BASIS UNDER 3 YEARS SENIOR RESIDENCY SCHEME AND ONE PART TIME SPECIALIST ON CONTRACT BASIS IN THE ESIC PGIMSR & MODEL HOSPITAL, RAJAJINAGAR, BANGALORE AS PER THE SCHEDULE BELOW.
Name of Post:- Resident
Eligibility:- MD, MCH, MBBS, PG Degree/ Diploma
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st February 2015
Hiring Process:- Walk – in – Interview
Senior Resident:- 18 posts
- Age Limit:- The age shall not exceed 33 year in case of Post graduates and 35 years in case of Post-Doctoral degree holders as on date of walk-in-interview. (Age relaxation applicable as per Govt. Of India Rules).
- Pay Scale:- The Senior Residents will be paid in the pay band PB-3 of Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- plus other allowances applicable under Govt. Of India. (Gross Rs. 65,594/- plus allowances as admissible).
- Qualification:- PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned Specialty, Postdoctoral (MD/MCH) from a recognized university and registered with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
Radiology:- 01 post
- Age Limit:- not exceeding 64 years of age
- Pay Scale:- Rs.40,000/- P.M. For 2 sessions per day x 5 days in a week. Duration of each session is of two hours and Rs.1000/- for Extra session of Two Hours. Attending emergency call Rs.1000/- subject to a maximum of Rs.8,000/- per month.
- Qualification:- Post Graduation degree or equivalent (after MBBS) with 3 year’s experience after Post Graduation or 5 year’s experience after Post Graduation Diploma.
How to apply:- All candidates are directed to report for interview at 6th Floor, Dean Office, ESIC Medical College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560 010. Candidates are requested to come and registered at the time mentioned above to avoid disqualification.
NOTE: The candidates should attend the interview with photocopies of Matriculation Certificate (for proof of Age), MBBS, Diploma/Degree certificate, SC/ST/OBC certificate, Registration certificate and two passport size photographs.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.