Name of Post:-Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer
Eligibility:-Post-Graduation / ACA / AICWA / ACS / Degree, MBBS
Job Location:-all India
Pay Scale:-Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
Last Date:-14th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:-22 Posts
Assistant General Manager (General Administration):-04 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have Post-Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute recognized by Central government with minimum 55% marks OR ACA / AICWA / ACS OR Bachelor Degree in Law OR 5 year integrated course in Law fro recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 30 years.
Assistant General Manager (Accounts):-11 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have Associate member-ship of the institute of Chartered Accountant of India / institute of Cost Accountant of India / institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 28 years.
Assistant General Manager (Law):-06 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have full time degree in law from a recognized university / Institute and experience.
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 33 years.
Medical Officer:-02 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have MBBS (Registered and completed the prescribed House Surgery) (either completed the internship in 1962 or undergone internment and a compulsory surgery for a period of one year. Rotary House Surgency for one year).
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 35 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD communities.
iv) By 13 years for candidates belonging to PWD-OBC communities.
v) By 15 years for candidates belonging to PWD-SC /ST communities
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- through state Bank of India through Internet Banking. Other major bank internet banking, debit card / credit card and cash payment through e-challan at braches of SBI. SC / ST / PWD and women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website http://fcijobsportal.com from 14th July 2015 to 14th August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.