Federal Bank recruitment 2017 Notification Specialist Officer Vacancy apply at federalbank.co.in
Federal Bank released new notification on their official website federalbank.co.in for the recruitment of for Specialist Officer (Trade Finance) Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 02nd March 2017 and before 15th March 2017.
Bank Name:- Federal Bank
Job Name:- Specialist Officer
Posting:- All India
Advertisement Number:- HR-TAD/Rec/2017
Official Web portal: federalbank.co.in
Federal Bank recruitment 2017
Specialist Officer (Trade Finance): Not Specified
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Federal Bank Specialist Officer job should have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in Finance / International Business with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University / Institution. Professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA, CFA, MBA (Finance OR International Business), CDCS Certification, would be an added advantage.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years as on 01/01/2017
Hiring Process:- Selection Process comprise of an Online Aptitude Test and / or Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank.
How to apply for Federal Bank vacancies 2017:- Interested applicants may apply Online through the website www.federalbank.co.in from 02.03.2017 to 15.03.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Opening Date of Online Application Gateway: 02.03.2017
Closing Date of Online Application Gateway: 15.03.2017
Like ingovtjob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Online Aptitude Test Location
- New Delhi
Federal Bank recruitment 2017 Apply online for Probationary Officer at federalbank.co.in
Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks is on the lookout for young & experienced bankers to team up as Probationary Officers to spearhead its growth plans.
Federal Bank released new notification on their official website federalbank.co.in for the recruitment of for Probationary Officer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 18th February 2017 and before 28th February 2017.
Name of Bank:- Federal Bank
Designation:- Probationary Officer
Location:- All India
Advt No.:- HR-TAD/Rec/PO/2017
Official website: federalbank.co.in
Federal Bank jobs 2017 News
Probationary Officer: Not Specified
- Qualification:-Aspirants who completed Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks, from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956. OR Candidates who completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks, from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956 (AND) should have passed CAIIB certification from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
- Salary breakup:- 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020, DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Medical Aid, Hospitalization Scheme, Leave Fare Concession, retirement benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per Bank’s rules
- Work Experience: Applicants should have minimum 1 year experience in Clerical / Officer cadre in scheduled commercial / co-operative banks as on 01.01.2017.
Age Limit:- Shall not exceed 28 years as on 1st January 2017.
Hiring Process:- Selection will be based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank. The process will be conducted in various centers depending upon the number of candidates. The Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate any of the centers other than the one opted for by him, to advance/ postpone / reschedule the interview dates and/ or to add or delete or modify/ change the centre and venues and/ or cancel the selection process on account of technical or administrative exigencies or any other reason. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the second phase of selection process consisting of Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI). The short-listing of the candidates will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Aptitude Test. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for GD & PI, after short-listing as aforesaid.
Fee charges:- Application fees can only be paid online through the payment gateway, using a Master / Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking. On successful completion of the transaction through the payment gateway, the online application form will be generated with the payment details.
- General/Others: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
- SC/ ST: 350 (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for Federal Bank recruitment 2017:- Eligible applicants are advised to apply online between 18.02.2017 and 28.02.2017 (both days inclusive) only through the Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates to remember:-
Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway: 18.02.2017
Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway: 28.02.2017
Online Aptitude Test date (tentative): 11.03.2017
Federal Bank recruitment online Exam Location:-
- New Delhi
Federal Bank recruitment 2016-17 Specialist officer posts :- Federal Bank invites application for the position of specialist officer (IT and Credit). Apply online before 22nd July 2016.
Name of post:- specialist officer (IT and Credit)
Eligibility:- MCA, BE, B.Tech., M.Tech., graduate
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 22nd July 2016
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Specialist Officer (IT officer scale – I) should have completed MCA / BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc. in computer science / IT / electronics and communication with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university / institution with 2 year experience in software development or 2 year experience in network administration and knowledge in Network technologies and ability to set – up and trouble shoot.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Specialist Officer (credit officer scale – I) should have graduate in any discipline with 60% marks from any university or other education or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the ministry of HRD, government of India or approved by AICTE with 3 year experience in officer cadre in credit processing related assignment.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Rs 500/- for general / officer and Rs 250/- for SC / ST through online by using cards.
How to apply:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.federalbank.co.in from 12th July 2016 to 22nd July 2016.