Name of Post:- Driver
Eligibility:- 8th class
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 16 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Driver should not less than 18 years and should not more than 25 years as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have minimum educational qualification will be class – VIII passed from a recognized Board / Institution and the applicant must possess valid driving licence for HMV (Heavy Motor Vehicle) from any recognized authority.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with four copies of recent passport size photograph, one of which should be pasted on the application form, with attested copies of educational qualification certificate and Bio-data send to the Office of the Addl. Director General of Police-cum-Director of Fire & Emergency services, Assam, Panbazar, Guwahati on or before 24th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Final selection will be made on the basis of overall on the total marks obtained by candidate in the Driving test and viva-voce.
- The selected candidates shall have to report for medical examination / Police verification etc. as per procedure.
- All candidates appointed will be governed by the new pension rules.
- Any form of canvassing directly or indirectly will simply disqualification.
- The department reserves the right to cancel the candidature of ant candidate.
- If any information declared by the candidate is found to be false at any stage, they will be penalized as per law.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to the candidate for Journey,
- The advertisement can also be seen at State Fire and Emerging services, Assam at website www.asfro.org OR www.fesassam.org