Gauhati High Court recruitment 2015 Stenographer 191 Posts : Gauhati High Court invites application for the post of 191 Stenographer Grade-III. Application in the prescribed format through email are invited till 5.00 p.m. of 27th June 2015 from the citizens of India as defined under Article 5 and 6 constitution of India for filling up 191 Stenographer Grade-III for the subordinate Judiciary of Assam in the plus other allowances as admissible under the rules. The number of vacancies shown above is indicative and may vary at the time of final selection. All vacancies which are likely to arise on or before 31st December 2015 may be indicates.
Name of Post:- Stenographer
Eligibility:- high school, Diploma
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 191 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Stenographer should be as per Gauhati High Court rules.
Qualification:- Candidate should have High School examination from any recognized board / Council / University. Candidate should have Diploma / Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand from ITI / Polytechnic / any other institute and the candidate should have adequate knowledge of official / local language of the state of Assam.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be notified in due course.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with scanned copy of passport size photograph and scanned copy of signature via email to senograde3@gmail,com on or before 27th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The Gauhati High Court may decide not to issue any admit card / call letter to any candidate.
- The Gauhati High Court may decide to call candidates to written test / Interview.
- Candidates are advised to check regularly website of the Gauhati High Court for latest updates.
- Application form which is incomplete in any respect is liable to rejected summarily.
- Any information submitted by the candidate, if found to be false, he / she may be liable for criminal prosecution. Apart from consequences in civil law.
- The candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him / her in the application form.
- The High Court reserves the right to cancel the advertisement.