Name of Post:- Stenographer
Eligibility:- high school, Diploma
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 191 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Stenographer should be as per Gauhati High Court rules.
Qualification:- Candidate should have High School examination from any recognized board / Council / University. Candidate should have Diploma / Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand from ITI / Polytechnic / any other institute and the candidate should have adequate knowledge of official / local language of the state of Assam.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be notified in due course.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with scanned copy of passport size photograph and scanned copy of signature via email to senograde3@gmail,com on or before 27th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The Gauhati High Court may decide not to issue any admit card / call letter to any candidate.
- The Gauhati High Court may decide to call candidates to written test / Interview.
- Candidates are advised to check regularly website of the Gauhati High Court for latest updates.
- Application form which is incomplete in any respect is liable to rejected summarily.
- Any information submitted by the candidate, if found to be false, he / she may be liable for criminal prosecution. Apart from consequences in civil law.
- The candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him / her in the application form.
- The High Court reserves the right to cancel the advertisement.