GESCOM 2014 July recruitment 235 assistant lineman posts:
Name of Post:- Assistant Lineman
Eligibility:- 10th Pass, ITI
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7950 – 16790/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th July 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 235 Posts
Age Limit:- 35 Years
Qualification for ITI candidates:- Should have a pass certificate of 18/24 months course in “Electrician/ Electronics/Electronic Mechanic” trade from Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) recognized by Government of Karnataka.
Qualification for ITC Candidates:- Should have passed 10th Standard Examination and should have a pass certificate of THREE YEARS “Lineman trade”/“Electrician trade” (ITC) imparted by the Industrial Training Institutes of KEB/KPTCL.
Selection Procedure:- Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Lineman will be made by selection strictly on merit, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination only.
Application Fee:- Rs 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only) in respect of candidates belonging to General Category and Category-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB. Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ ST category. Candidates can pay the Application fee by using Net Banking option, any Bank ATM cum Debit card, Internet Banking.
How to apply:- Applications should be submitted only through “ON-LINE” mode by logging on to www.gescom.in Application will not be accepted by any other mode. The website will be kept open for submitting On-Line applications from 16.06.2014 to 16.07.2014 The last date for submission of application is 16.07.2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- No person who has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who has been temporarily debarred or disqualified by the Union or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for examination or selections conducted by it shall ordinarily be appointed unless the Company after review of all the circumstances considers him suitable for such appointment.
- Candidates who obtain appointment by furnishing false information in the application are liable to be terminated.
- Postal address furnished in the application is final and all correspondence will be sent to the address furnished in the application. No correspondence for change of address at a later date will be entertained.
- Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination but whose results are not declared before the last date fixed for receiving applications, need not apply.
- Before filling up the On-line application forms, the eligible candidates shall go through instructions made available in the website.
- Candidates are expected to know the criteria for claiming reservation and SC, ST, categories I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB as well as norms for horizontal reservation under each quota prevailing in Government of Karnataka as on the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- The decision of GESCOM in matters relating to eligibility of candidates will be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form for appointment will be a disqualification.
- Original documents / testimonials / certificates/ records etc., shall be produced for verification only when called for.
- For the candidates applied under category and selected, their appointment order will be issued only after receipt of Validity Certificate from the concerned Authority, irrespective of their selection under category.
- The applicants (Female candidates) possessing a pass certificate in ITI as on 11/01/2012 are only eligible to apply for the post.
- GOK vide Order no. EN/115/EEB/2010 (part-II) dated: 25.01.2012 has granted exemption from providing reservation to persons with disabilities as per section 32 of The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.