Name of Post:-Junior Assistant
Job Location:-New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:-22nd June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-30 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Junior Assistant for Direct recruitment preferably below 30 years.
Qualification:-Candidate should have Senior Secondary school certificate (+2) with at least 55% marks or equivalent from a recognized Board University / Institution OR Three year Bachelor Degree from a recognized university with 55% marks.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the SC / ST / OBC / PHD specified categories to the extent as per government rules.
Application Fee:-Candidate should pay application fees Rs 500/- through Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at New Delhi. No fee is required to be paid by PWD candidate/ SC / ST candidates.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant Documents send to Joint Registrar, Room No 117, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16-C, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110078 on or befor 22nd June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill posts advertised.
- The number / Category of posts may vary at the actual time of Interview.
- The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by determining any criteria for Test / Interview.
- Reservation for posts shall be as per government of NCT of Delhi policies.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No documents will be accepted by the university after submission of application form by the candidate.
- No TA / DA shall be payable to applicant.