Name of Post:- Junior Scale officer of Goa Civil Service
Job Location:- Goa
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 2nd July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 22 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Junior scale officer of Goa Civil services should be 42 years.
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Junior scale officer should have degree of a recognized university and knowledge of Konkani.
Desirable:- Knowledge of Marathi.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://goapsc.gov.in on or before 2nd July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- All eligible candidates responding to this advertisement will be admitted for written examination.
- The syllabus for the examination is published in official Gazette series I.
- Candidate can seen at www.goaprintingpress.in
- The same is also available on commission website.
- The marks earmarked for interview are 30.
- The final selection will be in order of merit based on the combined marks scores by the candidates.
- Individual call letters along with hall ticket will be sent to the candidate with detailed instructions for examination.
- The date of the examination shall be published in local dailies.
- The selection of candidates is further subject to the relevant rules in force.
- The written application shall be of 250 marks.