Name of Post:- Assistant Public Prosecutors
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
Last Date:- 7th May 2014
Hiring Process:- Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 27 Posts
Age Limit:- The candidates applying for the post should not be more than the age of 30 years on the closing date of submission of application.
Qualification:- A Degree in law from the recognized University.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) Relaxable upto five years for Central / UT Govt. and Other State Government servants (10 years for persons belonging to SC/ST and 08 years for persons belonging to OBC.)
Experience:- Minimum three years’ experience at the Bar is essential. Experience as Govt. advocate is desirable.
How to apply:- The applications can be submitted to the Director, Directorate of Prosecution, Room No. 172, Tis Hazari Court Complex, Delhi-110054 on the working days of the department. The last date of submission of application is 7th May, 2014 upto 5.00PM. Any application submitted thereafter will not be entertained.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The selected candidates would neither have any right or claim of regular service on the basis of contractual appointment of Assistant Public Prosecutor in Directorate of Prosecution nor this service will be counted if they are selected on regular basis through UPSC.
- No travelling allowance will be allowed for joining the appointment.
- The selected candidates will be liable for disciplinary provisions of Bar Council for professional misconduct. Apart from the provision of termination of the contract, provisions of Prevention of Corruption Act would apply to him/ her, as he/ she would be a public servant during the term of his/ her contract.
- The selected candidates shall be eligible for leave of 15 days in a year on valid medical / other grounds. No other leave will be admissible to the selected candidates.
- The selected candidates shall have no right of private practice under any circumstances.
- The selected candidates shall be required to maintain discipline and absolute integrity in accordance with CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964.
- The working hours for the selected candidates would be the same, as is being observed by the regular Assistant Public Prosecutors. However, they would not be entitled for any earned leave etc.
- Further, the character and antecedents of selected candidates shall be verified and they shall be medically examined and if anything adverse is found in their report, their candidature will be cancelled.