GSSSB Recruitment 2017 Notification Social welfare Inspector 65 posts :- Gujarat Subordinate Service selection board (GSSSB) invites application for the position of 65 Social welfare Inspector vacancies. Apply online before 7th February 2017.
Name of post:- Social welfare Inspector
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs.31340/- Per month
Last Date:- 7th February 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 65 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 7th February 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess a second class degree obtained from the universities established or incorporated by or under the central or state Act or any other educational institution recognized.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- + Rs 12/- postal charge through computerized post office. SC / ST SEBC / PH / EXSM are exempted from fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may online through official website of Gujarat Subordinate Service selection board (GPSSB) http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 24th January 2017 to 7th February 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 24th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 7th February 2017.
- Reservation for reserved category candidates (Schedule caste category candidates / schedule tribe category candidates / other backward class category candidates0 notified under the UT.
- The same can also be downloaded from website.
- Application received after due date shall not be considered.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for any position will be on the basis of personal interview.