Name of post:- translator
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 8 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years in the case of applicants belonging in Schedule caste / schedule tribe / socially and educationally backward classes /
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree / graduation from a recognized university . institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of preliminary examination on 20th March 2016 based on computer based online examination system shall consist of two papers.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general category candidates and Rs 250/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / economically backward class categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates / ex-servicemen categories candidates through any of the core banking service branches of the state bank of India using the cash voucher.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply through the official website of Gujarat High Court http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 1st April 2016 to 15th April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 1st April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th April 2016.
- Tentative date of preliminary examination is 3rd July 2016.
- The High Court reserves the right to alter the number of vacancies than notified.
- Application fees once paid shall not be refunded in any circumstances.