The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay Re-organisation Act, 1960 after the state split from Bombay State. The seat of the court is Ahmedabad. The present strength of Gujarat High court is 35 against sanctioned strength of 42. The High Court started functioning near Akashwani, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. The High Court has later shifted to the new building at Sola, Ahmedabad, from 16 January 1999.
Gujarat High Court released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of 23 private secretary and Gujarati Stenographer vacancies in High court of Gujarat. Job seekers should register before 31st march 2017.
Govt Department:- Gujarat High Court
Post Name:- Private Secretary and Gujarati Stenographer
Job Location:- Gujarat
Advertisement Number:- RC/1250/2017
Gujarat High Court Jobs 2017 Alert
Private Secretary:- 22 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Private Secretary should have graduate from a recognized university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Gujarati Stenographer:-01 vacancy
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Gujarati Stenographer should have graduate from a recognized university.
- Salary Structure:- Gujarati Stenographer should have graduate from a recognized university.
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 14/03/2017.
Selection Process:- Applicants Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview followed by documents verification.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through Challan.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs 250/- (Rupee two Hundred Fifty only)
How to apply for Gujarat High Court vacancies 2017:- Applicants may register through the official website of Gujarat High Court http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 16/03/2017 to 31/03/2017.
Gujarat High Court recruitment 2017 Notification 42 District Judge vacancies apply at gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Gujarat High Court released new notification on their official website gujarathighcourt.nic.in for the recruitment of 42 (forty two) vacancies for District Judge. Job seekers should register from 1st March 2017 and before 31st March 2017.
Government Organization:- Gujarat High Court
Job Name:- District Judge
Advertisement Number:- RC/1250/2017
Official website: gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Gujarat High Court vacancy 2017 Alert
District Judge: 42 vacancies
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Gujarat High Court District Judge posts should have possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India with relevant experience and have Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, issued by a Govt Institute or other recognized Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 51650 – 63260/- Per Month
Age Limit:- A candidate must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 48 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Orthopedically Disabled Persons and Ex-servicemen and 45 years in the case of General Candidates, as on the last date fixed for registration of the Online Application.
Selection Process:- Gujarat High Court admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Preliminary, Main Written Examination for District Judge vacancy, and after Exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview/Viva-Voce.
Fee charges:- The applicants belonging to General Category are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.1000/- plus Bank Charges whereas Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges are required to paid by the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Orthopedically Disabled Persons and Ex-Servicemen Categories. The candidates making payment of Fees, shall remit the same, in Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Sola, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar, High Court of Gujarat, through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India, using the Cash Voucher in the Special Format appended to this Detailed Advertisement.
How to apply for Gujarat High Court recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants can register through the website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in or www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 01/03/2017 to 31/03/2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Preliminary Exam Date: 30/04/2017
Main Written Examination Date: 02/06/2017
Gujarat High Court recruitment 2016-17 civil judges 12 posts :- Gujarat high Court invites application for the position of 12 civil judges in Gujarat higher judicial service vacancies. Register before 31st December 2016.
Name of post:- Civil Judges
Eligibility:- Degree in Law
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs.27700- 44850/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-12 Posts
Age Limit:- 35 years as on 31/12/2016.
Qualification:- Aspirants should have possess degree in law from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination and Personal Interview.
How to apply:- Aspirants may register through official website of Gujarat high Court http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 01/12/2016 to 21/12/ 2016.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of civil judges should have possess degree in law from a recognized university.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of civil judges will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of civil judges may apply online through official website of Gujarat high Court http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 1st December 2016 to 21st December 2016.