Name of post:- superintendent of Fisheries
Eligibility:- Post – graduation degree, post – graduation diploma
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be up to 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th July 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess a post – graduation degree in fisheries science or in master degree in science with one of the subject namely (i) Fisheries resources management (ii) Adquatic biology (III) mari cultire (IV) post-harvest technology (v) master science (vi) zoology or two year post – graduation diploma in fisheries science obtained from any of the universities established or incorporated by ot under the Central or state act in India.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- plus postal service charges. Fee can be pay through Indian postal order / online payment.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Gujarat public service commission (GPSC) http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 15th July 2016 to 30th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 15th July 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30th July 2016.
- Eligible applicants should apply on or before 30th July 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position,
- The total number of vacancies are 10.
- The name of the position is industrial safety officer and health officer.
- The advertisement number is GPSC 04 / 2016-30