Name of post:- social welfare officer
Eligibility:- PG degree, PG diploma
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 3rd November 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess a post – graduation degree with social work or rural management or sociology or a post – graduation diploma in rural management obtained from any of the university and have about three year experience.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Gujarat public service commission (GPSC) http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 18th October 2016 to 3rd November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 18th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd November 2016.
- Eligible applicants should apply on or before 3rd November 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position,
- The total number of vacancies are 01.
- The name of the position is social welfare officer.
- The name of the organization is Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC).
- The posting of the candidate will be at Gujarat.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of social welfare officer should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 40 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 3rd November 2016.