Name of post:- veterinary officer
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 120 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 16th August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess a degree in veterinary science and animal husbandry (B.V.Sc. and AH) or a degree in veterinary science or animal husbandry (BVSC or AH) from any of the universities.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- plus postal service charges. Fee can be pay through Indian postal order / online payment.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Gujarat public service commission (GPSC) http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 1st August 2016 to 16th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 1st August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 16th August 2016.
- Eligible applicants should apply on or before 16th August 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position,
- The total number of vacancies are 120.
- The name of the position is veterinary officer.
- The name of the organization is Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC).