Name of post:- Child marriage prevention officer – cum- district social welfare officer, GSS, class – II
Eligibility:- Post – Graduation degree
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 11 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 3rd November 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess post – graduate degree in social work or sociology or psychology obtained from any of the universities and have about three year experience in the field of social work or social administration in the government or local bodies or government under – taking board or corporation or limited company.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Gujarat public service commission (GPSC) http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 18th October 2016 to 3rd November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 18th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd November 2016.
- Eligible applicants should apply on or before 3rd November 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position,
- The total number of vacancies are 11.
- The name of the position is Child marriage prevention officer – cum- district social welfare officer, GSS, class – II.
- The name of the organization is Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC).
- The posting of the candidate will be at Gujarat.