HAL recruitment 2016-17 notification 05 Visiting Consultant vacancies :- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of 05 visiting consultant in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Apply before 15th September 2016.
Name of post:- visiting consultant
Eligibility:- As Per Notification
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs 10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 65 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should possess minimum 5 year post – qualification experience in the relevant stream.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested recent passport size photograph send to the manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics division, Korwo, Uttar Pradesh on or before 15th September 2016.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th September 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.