HAL recruitment 2016-17 notification 215 Apprentice Training posts :- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of 215 Apprentice Training for 1 year apprenticeship training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore under Apprenticeship Act in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Apply online before 16th December 2016.
Name of post:- Apprentice Training
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs 4984/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-215 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess a degree in engineering from a recognized university in India.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) http://www.hal-india.com from 29th November 2016 to 16th December 2016.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Starting date for the submission of application is 29th November 2016.
Last date for the submission of application is 16th December 2016..
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.