HAL recruitment 2016-17 Visiting Consultant 9 posts :- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of 09 visiting consultant vacancies in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Apply before 20th July 2016.
Name of post:- visiting consultant
Eligibility:- MD, DNB, MBBS
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale:- As Per norms
Last Date:- 20th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 9 Posts
Age Limit:- The upper age of the candidate should not more than 65 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have MBBS with MD / MS / DNB in Surgery from any recognized institute / university
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Experience:- Candidates should have minimum 5 year post – qualification experience in the discipline.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested recent passport size photograph send to manager (HR), recruitment cell, Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL), Sukhoi Engine division, Sunabeda district:- Koraput, Odisha:- 763002 on or before 20th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 20th July 2016..
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.