Name of Post:- Technician
Job Location:- Nashik, Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 17430/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 56 Posts
- Airframe: 15 Posts
- Electrical: 12 Posts
- Instrument: 09 posts
- Radio: 05 Posts
- Radar: 03 Posts
- Engine: 06 Posts
- Armament: 04 Posts
- Meteorology: 02 Posts
Age Limit:- Age limit as on 31.07.2014 is 28 years.
Qualification:- IAF Diploma or Diploma in Engineering (Fulltime regular) or its equivalent. OR PUC/ Inter (Fulltime regular) or equivalent with Proficiency certificate in PC Operation (Minimum 3 Months).
Experience:- Minimum 5 years of working experience on Russian Aircrafts after acquiring the Diploma Qualification. Out of 5 years Experience, Candidates should have at least worked for one year on SU-30 Aircraft. OR Minimum 5 years of working experience in MET (Meteorology) in IAF / Indian Navy.
NOTE: Please check the Advertisement details for Educational Qualification and Experience details according to job Posts.
Selection Procedure:- criteria will be called for the written test. The written test will be held at Nashik or at the place which will be decided by management. Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 5 times (Maximum) the number of vacancies for the personal interview on the basis of order of merit in the written examination. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and interview together. The intimation regarding the written test / interview will be communicated through Email / HAL website / Post.
Application Fee:- An Application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Payable at State Bank of India, Ojhar Township (SBI Branch Code : 1196), which is non-refundable is to be submitted along with the application form. Candidates belonging to Schedule Castes / Schedule Tribes / Persons with Disabilities are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates wishing to apply for these posts, have to apply strictly in the prescribed application format given neatly typed and send by ordinary post to HR Department, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Aircraft Division, Post Box No: 23, HAL Ojhar Township Post Office, Niphad (Tal), Nashik – 422207. The filled application should reach on or before 20th August 2014. Application received after 20th august 2014 will not be considered.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The above vacancies notified are provisional and may increase or decrease according to the actual requirement of the HAL Aircraft Division, Nasik.
- HAL reserve the right to increase / decrease the specification depending upon the response. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming employment.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process there under.
- Applicant serving in Government / Public Sector, Semi- Government Organizations, Autonomous Bodies, should apply through proper channel or produce “NO Objection Certificate_ at the time of written test / Interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Report from the company’s Doctor as per the revised standards prescribed by HAL (concerned authority in respect of PWD candidates). PWD candidates will also be subject to pre-employment medical examination with regard to other medical parameters as per the revised standard and verification of caste, character and antecedents from the concerned Authorities as per the rules of the company and vigilance clearance (as applicable).
- Decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final. Further, HAL Management reserves the all right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up the future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- Candidates who have work experience should produce the experience certificate on the letter head of the company.
- Before applying the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post. The candidates should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her in the application are correct in all respect. The details entered in the specific column will be taken as final. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stands cancelled. If any of these shortcomings are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates who possess the qualification higher than the qualification prescribed for the post , need not apply. As per the rules of the Company, candidates who have acquired the Qualifications through regular mode are only eligible for the posts.
- Appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the written test is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- Candidates are requested to mention their name & Mobile Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- The company does not take any responsibility for any delay in receiving the application forms or loss in postal transit or in non-delivery through E-Mail.
- Necessary information regarding the selection, written test, interview etc. will be hosted on our website www.hal-india.com from time to time; candidates are requested to visit the website from time to time.
- The last date of receipt of application in the Post Box is 20.08.2014.
- In case of any difficulty please contact us at 02550-282154/282155 & 272545 mail us at email@example.com. No applications through Email will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.