Name of Post:- Medical Officer, Horticulture Development Officer, Veterinary surgeon
Eligibility:- Graduate, Post-Graduation
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th May 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Medical Officer:- 88 Posts
- Qualification:- Graduate in Medicine & Surgery of a recognized university or any recognized equivalent degree of any other university or institution recognized by the Medical Council of India. Must be registered with Haryana or Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India. Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
- Desirable:- Post Graduate qualifications and experience in professional work. Service in rural areas.
- Age Limit:- A Candidate should not be below 22 years and not more than 40 years age as on 01.10.2013.
Veterinary surgeon:- 123 Posts
- Qualification:- Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or Institute. Adequate knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit. Registered as Veterinary Practitioner with Haryana Veterinary Council or with any Veterinary Council in India or Indian Veterinary Council as required by Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
- Desirable:- Ph.D or Master of Veterinary Science in Animal Genetics and Breeding/Veterinary Gynecology/Animal Physiology or in any branch of Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science.
- Age Limit:- A Candidate should not below 22 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.07.2013.
Horticulture Development Officer:- 28 Posts
- Qualification:- Degree in B.Sc. Agri. (Hons.) with Horticulture as one of the subjects or B.Sc. Horticulture, from any recognized university; and Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
- Age Limit:- A Candidate should not be below 17 years and not more than 40 years age as on 27.05.2014. (Closing date).
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online at HPSC website www.hpsconline.in on or before 27th may 2014 up to 5:00 PM. Take a printout of system generated application form and send it on or before 10/06/2014 and last date is 17th June 2014 for the candidates form far – flung areas.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.