Name of Post:- Work Assistant
Eligibility:- SSC (10th class)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of work Assistant should be maximum 27 years as on 1st July 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the post of work Assistant should have passed in SSC (10th class)
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 10 years for candidates belonging to Physically Challenged Candidates.
ii) By 40 years for candidates belonging to Central Government Candidates.
iii) By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Work Assistant may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates. A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. One additional copy of passport size photograph with name of the candidate written on its back side send to Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt.) Government of India, department of Atomic Energy, Heavy Water Board, Vikram Sarabhai Bhawan, 4th Floor, Anushakti nagar, Mumbai – 400094 on or before 17th August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
- Candidate should have the requisite Educational qualification from recognized state board / university / institute etc. as on the date of submission of the application.
- The candidates appointed will be governed by New Contributory Pension Scheme.
- The persons selected will be appointed on probation as per rules.
- The number of vacancies shown are provisional and liable to vary.