Applications are invited for filling up one post of Peon Technical ( Electrician) (subject to increase / decrease without any notice) in the pay band of Rs. 4900-10680 plus Grade Pay Rs. 1650/-( with initial start of Rs. 6950/-) plus usual allowances as admissible from time to time. Duty hours of the selected candidate may extend beyond normal working hours and even at odd hours without any extra payment or allowances. The selected candidate shall be subjected to medical tests as may be prescribed.
Name of Post:- Peon technical (Electrician)
Eligibility:- 10th, ITI, Diploma
Job Location:- Chandigarh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 4900 – 10680/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th November 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- The candidate shall not be less than 20 years and not more than 35 years of age as on 26.11.2014. Upper age limit shall be relaxed upto 5 years for the candidates who belong to SC/ST and BC categories belonging to States of Punjab, Haryana and U.T., Chandigarh only.
Qualification:– Matric with ITI / Diploma / Certificate or Vocational Course in Electrician from a recognized Institute. Due weightage shall be given to the experienced candidates. This Court reserves the right to alter/ modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criterion etc spelt out in the Employment Notice. Candidate must posses requisite qualification(s) as on 26.11.2014.
Application Fee:- General category candidates and the SC/ST/BC candidates of other than States of Punjab, Haryana and UT Chandigarh shall have to pay fee @ Rs. 100/-. All other candidates belonging to the reserved category shall have to pay @ Rs.50/- drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Chandigarh in favour of The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh . For dependents of the Ex-Servicemen, who are disabled/ deceased during active operation there will be no fee. Payment of less fee for whatsoever reasons will entail rejection of candidature at any stage of recruitment process. Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
How to apply:- The last date for determining permissible age and other eligibility in all respects shall be 26.11.2014. The application shall reach the office of the Registrar Recruitment, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh, 160001 on or before 26.11.2014 up to 4.00 p.m. together with self attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph duly attested.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidate, in own interest shall read the instructions carefully and follow these strictly lest for violation, the application should stand rejected summarily. No further correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidate shall be careful while filling the particulars / information in the application form. Wrong particulars, misinformation or concealment of the information will lead to rejection of candidature besides other legal consequences.
- The particulars mentioned/ information given in the application form will be treated as final. Candidate will have to produce testimonials in support of given particulars/ information and not vice versa. Failure to produce supportive testimonial(s) and /or to substantiate particulars/information will lead to rejection of candidature.
- Candidate shall fill name(s) legibly and in block letters in English. The name, spelling, alias, surname etc. shall be the same as given in Matriculation Certificate. No variation will be either accepted or allowed to be explained.
- Date of birth shall be mentioned carefully as per matriculation certificate.
- Complete permanent and correspondence addresses alongwith active and valid contact number (including E-mail, if any) shall be mentioned in the application form. High Court shall not responsible in case any communication does not reach the candidate due to defect etc. in given address/ contact.
- If the candidate is already working in Govt. Deptt. / Semi Govt. Deptt./Corporations/ Boards, he shall attach No objection Certificate on the enclosed proforma as Annexure “II” duly attested by the Head of the Department with the application.
- If the candidate was in Govt. Deptt. / Semi Govt. Deptt./Corporations/ Boards, he shall attach an Undertaking/ Affidavit on the enclosed profoma as Annexure “III”.
- Candidate shall specifically specify/ mention about registration, pendency or conviction in / of any criminal proceedings or bound down in security proceedings in ‘yes’ or ‘no’. If the answer is ‘yes’ , give the details and shall be in possession of relevant proof/ order with him/her. Candidate shall ensure to disclose the reasons for his discharge, removal or dismissal from service supported by document ( to be produced as and when demanded)
- Candidate shall specifically peruse the affidavit Annexure “IV”. Candidate shall specify if any of his/ her Close relatives is working in the service of High Court or any court Subordinate thereto in the state of Punjab, Haryana and U.T., Chandigarh. If ‘Yes’ , name, relationship and complete job particulars of the relative shall be disclosed.
- Candidate shall fill all the columns in the application form, affidavits, annexures scrupulously. Incomplete application form / affidavits/ annexures will be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- No TA/DA be paid to the candidates appearing for the test/viva voce.
- All other conditions of service not covered in this Notice shall be regulated under the relevant provisions of the High Court Establishment (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1973, as amended from time to time.