Himachal Pradesh CSKHPKV recruitment 2016 professor 10 posts :- CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya (CSKHPKV) invites application for the position of 10 Assistant Professor / equivalent on contractual basis. Apply before 25th May 2016.
Name of post:- Assistant Professor
Eligibility:- B.V.Sc., M.V.Sc., master degree
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th May 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya (CSKHPKV) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have:-
- B.V.Sc. / B.V.Sc. and Ah degree
- M.V.Sc. / M.F.Sc. / M.Sc. or its equivalent master degree in the concerned subject.
- The applicant must be registered with the state veterinary council / veterinary council of India.
- Qualified the national eligibility test conducted by UGC / CSIR / ICAR / ASRB or similar test accredited by UGC / state.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 920/- for general categories candidates and Rs 230/- for schedule caste categories candidates(SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) through bank draft payable at state bank of India HPAU, Palampur in the favor of Comptroller, CSKHPKV Palampur.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self –attested copies of certificates send to the office of the assistant registrar (Recruitment), CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya (CSKHPKV), Palampur:- 176062, District:- Kangra, Himachal Pradesh on or before 25th May 2016.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- The application form on cash payment will not be sold by the recruitment.
- The application form and score card as prescribed notified by the University vide notification dated 10th January 2011 and uploaded n the university website shall be applicable.