Himachal Pradesh High Court recruitment 2015 Driver Post : Himachal Pradesh High court invites application for the post of 04 Driver in the Registry of the High Court of Himachal Pradesh. Application are invite on the prescribed format for filling up two clear cut vacancies and two anticipated vacancies of Driver, in the Registry of the High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla in the pay Scale plus usual allowances from the desirous eligible candidates, who are Bonafide Himachal and are possessing valid driving licence to drive the light, medium or heavy vehicles and also having at least three year experience.
Name of Post:-Driver
Job Location:-Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale:-Rs. 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:-15th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for tor post of Driver should be as per Himachal Pradesh High Court rules.
Qualification:-Candidate should have valid Driving licence to drive the light, medium and heavy vehicle and also having at least three year experience.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents send to the office of Registrar General, Himachal Pradesh High court, Shimla on or before 15th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- All posts are meant for General Category.
- Applications may be submitted on the prescribed format only.
- Application received after due date or incomplete application or not in accordance with the prescribed format shall be out – rightly rejected. The words “Application for the post of Driver” should be super-scribed on top of the envelope containing application form.
- The candidates are required to submit attested copies of all relevant testimonials.
- The lower and upper age of the candidate shall be same as applicable to the corresponding employees of the state government.
- The candidature of only such candidate who are found eligible and whose applications are complete n all respects shall be considered for the posts.
- No TA / DA shall be admissible to the candidates.