Name of post:- Peon
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Last Date:- 28th March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 3 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Himachal Pradesh High court organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possessing matriculation class examination board standard.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials so as to show their age / qualification / experience etc. send to the registrar general, High court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla:- 171001 on or before 28th March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Application may be submitted on the prescribed format only.
- The wages of the position of Peon on daily wage basis shall be the same as prescribed by the state government from time to time.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of peon will be according to rules and regulation of Himachal Pradesh High court organization.
- The power and upper age limit of the applicant shall be the same as applicable to the corresponding employees of the state government including the daily wages.
- Application found incomplete or received after due date or not in accordance with the prescribed format shall be out-rightly rejected.